Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Before I Forget

I want to post some things before I forget...

Amelia has cut her third tooth, it is the top left one, and she has the right one bulging.  She has been so good.

Burke cut his own hair, not too badly.  Only in four spots.

We had frogs (toads?) for a little while, but buying crickets to feed them cost more than buying dog food.  We returned them to the wild after a few weeks.

Alexis is a really good baker.  She made delicious apple cinnamon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.

We surprised the kids with a trip.  We'll be leaving the week after Thanksgiving.  I'll post on it when we arrive home.

Tommy has new eyes.  We bought him his first pair of glasses.

My sister Molly and my niece Madison came to town two weekends ago, and I'm going out to visit her tomorrow.  Can't wait.

I ran my first 10K race. My finishing time was 56:08.

Amy is turning 6 on Sunday, more on that later also.

Michael is making great progress on being able to make his "R" sound.


I can't find my car keys anywhere, do you know where they are?




No comments: