This was a busy week. It was our first week back to school after the break. It was good to be back in a routine. I really enjoy homeschooling, and we learned some fun things in art and history this week.
My own schooling has gone well this week. I feel like it is taking more time than I thought it would, but that's ok because I have a great husband who helps out when I need him to. I know that there is no way that I could do this with out him.
Today Steve and I spoke on the nature of the Godhead in sacrament meeting. I felt prepared an was grateful for the opportunity to speak.
Tomorrow Steve is leaving for Toronto on business. Someday I'd really like to go with him.
Running is going well. It's amazing to me how capable the human body is, and how far you can push it. I ran with Steve on Friday morning. Usually I can stay with him the whole run, but on Friday morning I found myself falling farther and farther behind. I felt like I was really struggling, and couldn't believe how awful I was doing. I wondered why it was so hard for me to run through the neighborhood on flat ground, when I had been doing so well running on the hills of South Mountain for the previous two weeks. Finally, When our run was over, Steve showed me our time. I ran 4 miles with an 8:49 second average pace. Steve was pushing me. I felt great after I realized that I was working hard, and that's why I was struggling. I think it's the fasted I've run.
No comments:
Post a Comment