Well, so much for daily posting. I don't know where the time goes. I've been focusing on home school, my school, and running. The kids are doing great. I love being their mom. Today the boys and Amy had their hair cut. They all look so darn cute. Steve had his birthday on the 5th, and we spent the whole day at the Tri-Stake YM basketball tournament. Our ward took third place and we won a trophy. Afterward, all the YM came over for a pizza party and football game. On the 7th we celebrated our 13th anniversary. We went to P.F. Chang's for dinner and Yogurtland for dessert. It was nice to talk about all that's happened the past thirteen years, and to look forward to eternity. I am so grateful to be married to him. He is so good for me and to me. I try to be the best for him, but I always tell him that he is too good for me. He doesn't believe me.
On the 7th, I also started school. I am nervous and excited. There is a lot that I need to learn about technology. I didn't know what a thread was, or how to start one to introduce myself to my online class. I finally figured it out. I have had two tests already, and earned a 100% on each. I over achieved on accident and finished an assignment due next week. I wouldn't have worried so much about having it done if I had realized I had another week to do it. So far so good. I just want to do my best.
1 comment:
Congrats on starting school! I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment