It turned out pretty okay. Hopefully I won't have to do it again for a long time.
Thursday, May 15, 2014
I am Linked In
As part of my Business Orientation class I have to have a LinkedIn profile. I have spent the past few weeks finding contacts, adding information, and joining groups. The one thing I have been putting off is adding a photo. I don't have any professional photos, and I really don't like having my picture taken. Today i decided I would complete my profile and add my picture. I took a shower, a good first step, and then put on a tiny bit of make-up. I asked Steve if he would take my picture so I didn't have to try and be creative about it. I stood in front of the back door curtain and he took about 5 shots, Burke's head is in two of them, and I'm not smiling in two of them. So the one we are left with is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment