Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Coming Along!

We ( and by we I mean Steve) have started to get our backyard put in. steve has been working hard for a few months. The ground is full of river rock, go figure, and it has been a pain to dig trenches for the sprinler system. He got the sprinklers in last Saturday, and today we had the curbing done. Next comes sod! We will have a place for the kids to run out of the house!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so excited for you! it is going to look so good!

Jill said...

I'm so excited for you! it will look so good when it is done. Good work! We had a ton of river rock when they dug for our pool, I guess we weren't too far from the river :)

Montana Brandts said...

Wow that's impressive! All that work by himself!! NICE!! It will be so nice and so much fun to have a backyard... espicially for the kids!! It's looking good!

Tracy Giles said...

That is going to be so nice for the kids! Way to go!