Missy got married last Saturday to a guy from the singles ward here. He seems like a great guy and they will be living in the Bible Park ward, so I'm excited to have her back in our ward. They got married in the Denver temple and then had a ring ceremony that afternoon. They both looked very happy.
4 comments:
The pictures that you took at the park are really cute and well done!
Your kids are so cute.
Missy got married last Saturday to a guy from the singles ward here. He seems like a great guy and they will be living in the Bible Park ward, so I'm excited to have her back in our ward. They got married in the Denver temple and then had a ring ceremony that afternoon. They both looked very happy.
Your kids are so cute! I love the pictures you took of them. They are getting so grown up!
Post a Comment