Sunday, June 21, 2009

More Gluten Free Goodness!

I've posted before about gluten free cereals not being very tasty, and over priced. At that time we were able to buy the newly GF Rice Chex, and Trix. The Chex company is now offering the following as Gluten Free! We are so happy about this.








In addition, Betty Crocker brand has come out with some gluten free cakes, cookies and brownies. We tried the yellow cake, which is good. I like my homemade cakes better, but if we were in a pinch or out of town and need a treat, then these are such a great addition to GF baking. I'm am so grateful for the GF awareness that seems to be everywhere now. It makes our lives a little easier, but I really enjoy doing the GF baking and cooking from scratch. I love GF cooking.


1 comment:

Wooden's said...

I thought of you guys when I saw those cereals in the grocery store. I am so glad that more companies are recognizing the need for these kinds of things!!