Friday, August 27, 2010

162 Days 'Till Summer Vacation

I hardly did anything around the house today.  I planned to, but didn't.  I did some cleaning that I wasn't planning on doing.  It's so late right now, that I can barely remember this morning. 

Tomorrow we are having a complete cleaning day.  I want this house looking as good as it did before school started.  I am not afraid to throw things out, either.  I am ready to dejunk the kids rooms.

We went swimming at our good friends house right after school.  That was a fun surprise for the kids.  Then we had pizza with Grandpa, and SSFMN with some other friends. I love having friends over.  The movie we chose for tonight was "Diary of a Wimpy Kid".  It is funny.  Tommy and I had already watched it in the theater, but it was new to everyone else.  Alexis has read all the books, so she was looking forward to seeing the movie. 

Today is Burke's 10 week birthday. I took a picture, but will load it later.

It's late.

I love Alexis' creative mind.  I love Tommy's laugh.  I love that Michael learned how to doggy paddle today.  I love Amy's girly attitude.  I love Burke's belly.  I love Steve's work ethic.

No comments: