Friday, August 6, 2010

175 Day's "Till Summer Vacation

The first week of school has come to an end.  The kids were all happy as they came out to the van. They were allowed to wear their school spirit shirts today instead of polo's.  I think it was a great first week of school.  I was surprised that Michael didn't cry at all.  I really expected him to.  Tommy cried every day for a month in kindergarten, and continued to groan about school until it was out for the summer.  Michael has had a great time.  Alexis is thriving.  She loves school.  We have had our pizza, and the kids are watching their movie.

Amy and I didn't have preschool today.  We went with Steve to pick up his latest Craigslist find.  It's a bookshelf for his office.  It's beautiful, and was only $25.  There is something to be said about buying quality used items instead of junky new ones.  Besides, it's all used after a week.

not a great picture

1 comment:

Lani said...

Nothing better than a quality used item. My fave. I can't see the pic ('cause my computer is weird like that), but congrats on the Craigslist find!