Monday, February 27, 2012

60 Days Until Summer Vacation

I guess I took a week off.  Last week was so busy.  My sister came in on Wednesday, and brought her friend and my niece.  Friday and Saturday was the Ragnar relay and I was on childcare duty.  I had 10 kids total, and it was fun.  They all played really well together.  The best part was the Ragnar team finished 3 1/2 hours earlier than last year, so they cam home much earlier than I expected.  They did awesome this year.  I really wished I could have run too, but 31 weeks pregnant is not the time to run 16 miles.

Today was good.  I got a (very) little bit of house work done.  I did some work for Amy's teacher.  Ran a couple of errands.  Watered my garden.  Made chicken cordon bleu for dinner.  It was so good.

We picked a name for Baby Dragonfly.  Amelia Ruth.  I told Steve to go ahead and choose the name.  He had much stronger feelings about names than I did.  We are going to call her Lia.  Now, onto the projects!

I wanted to make a list of words that Burke is consistently saying with meaning.

doggie
car
pizza
cheetah
cow
bad
I do
yeah
yes
Lia
baby
mommy
daddy
uh oh
cheese
please
Amy (Mimi)
Toy Story
ball
bubble
shoes

No comments: