What a busy day!
This morning I went to the stake Relief Society activity. It was a Provident Living conference and the classes were really good. I went to the pressure cooking class, and the cooking with grains class and the gifts from the kitchen class. I really wanted to go to the substitutions class, but there was no room.
I came home and Steve wasn't back from his YM camp out yet, so I ended up taking the boys on their combined day off. We went to see Star Wars the Phantom Menace in 3D. It was fun, and the boys were surprised. After the movie we had a smoothie and a cookie. We came home and I fixed a pizza. We went to a friends for a Ragnar party. The kids had a blast. Tommy has a new head wound, but I think he'll be fine.
It's a little late now, and I'm pretty tired. I've been running around all day.
My garden looks nice, I have a few blossoms on my tomato plants.
No comments:
Post a Comment