I realized that I haven't posted since before Thanksgiving. A lot has happened between then and now, but there is not a lot of time in my days. I wish I could sit and post everything that we do everyday. I think I used to do that. Maybe one of my goals for next year will be to post everyday, even if it's a little, short post. I also think I am going to take more day to day pictures of things. We have a great camera, and I need to learn how to really use it, and not just for special occasions.
We are not ready for Christmas. There are no decorations beautifully hung, no tree looking warm and inviting. We had planned on doing all of the Christmas decorating on the 2nd, but didn't. I'm not a "bah humbug". I just haven't had a chance to pull things out and set them up. Maybe to day after school.
Amelia has six teeth- The Turkey Trot went great! - Thanksgiving was delicious, and I enjoyed having Steve's family over for it- We went to Disneyland for a week right after Thanksgiving, forgot the camera- Amy had lice after Disneyland, I went a little nutty trying to make sure it didn't spread- Tommy's soccer season is officially over- Alexis spoke in church as a youth speaker on Sunday- The ward Christmas party was last Saturday- I haven't run this week, and need to badly- Michael's leg and Burke's face collided and Burke has a black eye, and Michael has a huge bruise- I can't wait to decorate and wrap gifts- We are doing husband mandated standardized testing this week- Alexis is having a Christmas brunch on Saturday- I had a 32oz spinach smoothie spilled all over my bedroom floor, so I am renting a carpet cleaner to clean it up- Amelia is starting to "army crawl"- I feel time passing too quickly, and that is all I want for Christmas...more time
That's a little of what is going on here. Hopefully I'll have a chance to expand on all of it soon.
1 comment:
we acyually saw you guys waiting in line at CA Adventure but you were to far away. glad we arent the only crazies to go with six little kiddos. (:
hope you had fun!
Post a Comment