Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday

The tree is up!  I went to Target to buy some new ornaments, and I'm pretty happy with the result.  I chose silver (gray) and barn red as the colors.  I love the warmth the tree gives off.  Alexis said it is the prettiest tree we've ever had.  Burke thinks that all of the round ones are balls to throw. I had a lot of "help" with decorating it.  I'm so happy that there are shatter resistant options out there.  The glass ornaments were so beautiful, but I know Burke.

Last night Steve took his YM to a Suns game.  He had an extra ticket, so he took Michael along.  I don't think he could have taken a more excited kid.  Michael, we realized, had never been to a game before.  He loved it.  It was fun for him to tell Tommy all about it, and have Tommy ask him things.

This afternoon, I started taking pictures of the kids for our Christmas cards.  I know it's late, but thanks to so many 1 hour photo locations and the internet, it's easy to put cards together quickly.  The kids are so cute, and Alexis even smiled for me this year.

No comments: