Saturday, March 22, 2014

39 (School Days) Until Summer Vacation

I'm counting down again.  I can't wait for my kids to be mine again.  The next few months are going to fly by.  We have school soccer, and the school play.  We have gardening, and house cleaning.  We have camping and fishing.  We have a full calendar of activities to do as a family for the next few months.  I am really looking forward to all of it.

Alexis and Tommy are playing on their school soccer team.  They work well together and are doing a great job.  Tommy is the lead in the school play, and Amy is a chorus member.  Michael is preparing for the Pinewood Derby.  Burke is hanging out with me, and learning so fast.  Amelia is using to potty about 60 percent of the time now.  She's not 2 yet, but she lets me know when she needs to go.  I'm not pushing her.  She is talking more and more everyday.  She is loved by all.

Steve is working hard at work, church and home.  He's finding an appropriate balance.

I am not able to find the balance between home, church, kids and school.  I am working on it.  School is almost over for the semester for me.  I'll have a ten day break before my next semester starts.  I've put together my Grad Plan, and it looks like I'll be graduating Spring or Fall 2018.  Not too bad.  I will almost be 40, and Alexis will be a senior in high school.  Amelia will be in kindergarten.  I hope I can pull it off.

These kids are great.  My husband is my best friend.  I love this life.

No comments: