I want to put curtains in my family room, over my sliding glass door. There's a problem though. The door is not a standard door so I can't buy curtains in the store. I spoke with a friend about it today and she said that they have to be special ordered. She actually made her own, which I can do, so I'm going to go to Hobby Lobby with my trusty 40% Off coupon and try to find some fabric that I love and make a panel. Hers look really nice. I hope mine turns out.
I've started The Hunger Games. So far so good.
The kids have been very good today. They are really being kind to each other. Mom's attitudes set the tone.
For dinner we ate mac'n'cheese with broccoli and bacon mixed in. It was yummy. Staying up late tonight to clean...Hurray.
I love Alexis' grown-up side. I love Tommy's happy helping side. I love Michael's proud of himself side. I love Amy's organizing side. I love Burke's playful side. I just love Steve.
No comments:
Post a Comment