Wednesday, September 1, 2010

159 Days 'Till Summer Vacation

I think Craigslist is great.  We have purchased a lot of things off there.  We have sold a few things there.  We recently posted a set of couches and have had some hits on it.  A couple came by to look at them, and wanted to buy them, and then they asked us if we had a truck.  What?  You mean you are planning on buying a set of couches off Craigslist without anyway to move them?  Are you kidding.  Steve went out of his way to see how much it would cost to rent a Uhaul, or a Home Depot truck.  They left and we haven't heard from them.  Weird.

We had yummy baked potato night.  Nothing major is going on. 

I love Alexis' desire to help.  I love Tommy's weird noises.  I love Michael's new writing obsession.  I love Amy's excitement of small things.  I love how Burke follows us around the room now.  I love Steve's love for his Grandma.

Oh, I didn't exercise.

No comments: