Monday, January 30, 2012

80 Days Until Summer Vacation

Today was fun.  I went to lunch with some ladies from church to celebrate a birthday.  We went to Rumbi, and it was yummy.

The kids came home from school and were pretty loud.  They finished their homework and so we went to ride bikes and had a few meltdowns so we came home.

FHE was a family counsel.  We discussed school options and had all the kids give their opinion on where they would like to go.  It was the first time that Steve has said that home school is an option.  I've been working hard studying curriculum and making plans for all four grades for this coming school year.  Now that I have the curriculum together, I am going to write lesson plans for each grade for next year.  I want to have a structured plan to show Steve.  I'm trying hard not to push my thoughts on anyone.  I feel that it would be best for our family, but I understand the hesitation from everyone involved.  I admit that I have a bit of reservations about it.  I also feel that my reasons to educate at home override my reservations.  No decision has been made.  I'm pretty sure that I'm fighting a losing battle, though.

No comments: