Friday, February 3, 2012

76 Days Until Summer Vacation

I'm sure my post titles are getting old, and I know that they are very unoriginal, but it works for me.  I'm not creative when it comes to words, and I love counting down the days!

Today was pretty good.  I bought a tile floor cleaner.   It works better than my mop, so I think I'll keep it.  It's noisy and it takes a little longer, but it takes the strain off of my back.

We played with some friends after school today.  It was good for the kids.

Alexis is baby-sitting tonight.  She is so cute, and I am so happy with who she is.

We did not have pizza for SSFMN, instead I made omelets.  They were so good.  I am saving pizza for Sunday.  I'm making hot wings and pizza for the Super Bowl.  Do I care about the game? No.  Are we having a party? No.  Do I like pizza and hot wings? Yes.

However, I'm pretty sure hot chocolate will be my downfall.

I have not finished the baby quilt.  My sewing machines were giving me attitude, so I had to give them a break.

No comments: