This morning Steve kissed me goodbye at 4:30 to go run 12 miles. At 5:30 Burke woke up screaming in pain. I was able to calm him down At 6:30 he woke up again, and I laid him on the couch and turned on Toy Story. He fell right to sleep. I put a load of clothes in, and ate some breakfast and ran in to take a shower before he would wake up again, but I was too slow. He came into the bathroom screaming. Alexis came in and took him out. At 7:45 I called the pediatrician to make an appointment.. They said 10:30. That wasn't going to work. I called the Laveen urgent care. They had no wait. I ran him over and they told me what I had suspected, that Burke has and ear infection. I'm not taking my kids there anymore. I have not been impressed by the people who work there. I'm not taking any of my kids in for ear infections either. The recommendation not to treat is enough for me to not even take them in. At 9:45 I dropped the three older kids off at the Laveen parade line up. They were in it with the football association. After dropping them off, I ran home, made some sandwiches, packed some water, grabbed a Neat Sheet, and loaded Burke back into the car. We parked at a friend's house and walked down to the parade. We sat with a big group of friends from church. It was great. It was fun to have the kids in the parade.












When we arrived home it was almost 1:00. the kids ate the rest of the lunch that I had packed for the parade, and then did some homework. They played video games, and then played the Babysitter's Club Mystery Game. At 3:00 we drove them to Steve's mom's house so that we could attend our ward temple night. We did sealings and it was so nice. We came home, gave the kids some dinner and put them to bed. It was a great busy day.
Tommy's Bear Award
Tommy pinning my Bear pin on
No comments:
Post a Comment