Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday

We had a great morning this morning.  The kids were able to find some quiet activities to do, along with helping me do a few things.  We prepared most of our dinner early, so that when we came home we could just throw it in the oven.  Fast Sunday is a day that we don't want to wait too ling for dinner.  Our friends came over for dinner, and the kids had fun playing, and I had fun talking.  We had pizza, hot wings, and nachos with some chips and carrots.  It was tasty.

Church was a little crazy.  The kids were a little antsy in Sacrament meeting.  I enjoyed Sunday school, and went to nursery with Burke.  He is a fun kid, and I hope that he feels comfortable in nursery soon so that I can attend Relief Society.

2 comments:

Jacob F said...

...and watched the Super Bowl.

Katie said...

You watched the Super Bowl, I cooked food. I still don't know who was playing.