Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday

Today was fun.   Amy had a Valentine's Day party with a bunch of little girls.  They made chocolate covered pretzels and painted wooden hearts.  Alexis was a huge help, as were the two awesome moms that hung out with me.  It was fun, and all the girls were so cute.  I don't know what I did the rest of the day, but I am beat.

I'm starting a new quilt.  I will be making one for our new niece due mid- May.  I ordered some fabric for Baby Dragon Fly, or Super Baby Jelly Bean.  It was hard to find because the line was released almost three years ago.  I found enough to make a baby quilt and a twin to match the two older girl's bed quilts.  I'm so excited.

Oh, yeah.  I planted a little garden.  I didn't start from seed, because I like the head start that Home Depot's seedlings gives me.  

I need a hot chocolate fix.  

No comments: