Monday, February 6, 2012

75 Days Until Summer Vacation

Amy was home sick today.  She had an annoying cough.  I'm not sure how contagious it is, but it would be too distracting for school.

After lunch, I took Alexis to Scooptacular and bought her a scoop of turtle ice cream as a thank you for spending the evening in her room with Amy last night.  I think she is happy with her "payment".

I did some work for Amy's teacher today.

I folded lots of laundry, while drinking an extra-large mug of hot chocolate.  I finished of the canister of powder, so hopefully I have the will and self control not to purchase anymore.  I love hot chocolate.

Tomorrow I have my gestational diabetes test.  Gross.

Poor baby, she has no name still.  Michael likes Super Baby Jelly Bean.  I did buy SBJB two pouch slings today.  There was a deal for Free slings as long as you pay shipping.  I like good deals.

No comments: