Friday, March 9, 2012

51 Days Until Summer Vacation

Today has been nice.  I took the kids to school, and then went to my mid-wife appointment.  I love hearing my daughter's heart beat.  I also liked the student mid-midwife who saw me.  I really hope that she's on call when I go into labor.

When I came home I decided that I am sick of having a bare tile floor in the family room, so Steve and I ran to Home Depot and bought an inexpensive, kid friendly rug.  It warms up the room nicely, and feels so good on my feet.

Tonight we are having a burger party.  I am really looking forward to it.  I love burgers, and the beans we are having a amazing. Steve is making everything.  He loves me.  This is my birthday gift from him.  We had a burger party last year, too.

Alexis has finished reading the Hunger Games, and has started on Catching Fire.

Tommy has become a card trick master.

Michael is getting better at doing chores without whining.

Amy has shared all of her old birthday cards with me so that would have a lot of cards for my birthday.

Burke played with Amy's baby doll today, and was so sweet when he fed her and put her down for a nap.

Amelia is very actively trying to kick her way to freedom.  Only 7 more weeks baby girl!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I am so glad to see you and Steve agreed on a baby name! It's beautiful and I cant wait to meet her!