We had a great day today. I took Burke to play at a friend's house this morning and he played really well with the little boy. After that I had to come home and do some work for Amy's teacher. After school we skipped Chess Club, because we went to Steve's mom's house for his grandma's birthday. It was fun. The kids had a good time.
I went to the library on Saturday, and took a look at the used book sale shelf. I found some great home schooling books, but I didn't have any cash on me. I went back this morning to pick up a book that I had on hold, and the books were still there, but I didn't have any cash again. After I took Amy's teacher her work, I went back to the library with my cash, and the books were gone! I searched and searched, but someone bought them. One was a book about mummies and the other was about Ancient Egypt. I haven't made my mind up to home school yet, but I have been collecting curriculum. They would have worked perfectly with our history studies for next year. I'll have to look on half.com, but with shipping it will be a lot more than the library's price.
No comments:
Post a Comment