Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break Day 1

We had a pretty good day.  We didn't really have anything fun planned.  Alexis' hair is so long, so she needed a trim.  My friend Kim trimmed her hair, and then we took her over to talk to her future Yong Women leader.  Then we came home, and had lunch.  I took all the kids with me to Hobby Lobby. Michael didn't bring any shoes.  He and Burke rode in the cart.  Ribbon and patterns were on sale.  I bought some patterns for Girl's Day Camp, and lots of ribbon to make hooded baby towels.  I also bought each kid a t-shirt for our fun Spring Break craft.  After that we ran to Wal-Mart.  I picked up a towel and wash cloth to make a hooded baby towel for our soon to arrive niece.  Alexis has been wanting to make something for her, so I thought the hooded towel would be a nice and simple project for her to make.  We didn't start any of our projects, the house was too disorganized.  Steve and I went for a walk.  I was exhausted.

The boys need hair cuts.  I need an extra 10 hours in the day.

No comments: