Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break Day 4

We went to the Desert Botanical this morning.  It was pretty fun.  We went to the native Indian village again, and then went to the butterfly pavilion.  They had 14 different types of butterflies.  It was so pretty there.

We came home and had a no TV day, so the kids played with their Legos and read books and played.  I like no TV days.  I think this summer we will have every Thursday be a no TV day.

We tried to go for a hike this evening, but by the time we arrived at the trail it was too dark to go very far.  We picked up some ice cream for the kids on the way home.  They liked that just as well as going on a hike.

I basted the baby quilt.  I can't wait to quilt it.  Maybe I can start that tomorrow.

No comments: