Today started out great. The kids were so good all morning, and even on the ride to church. Burke fell asleep on the way to church, and woke up before the Sacrament was passed. I took him into the foyer because he started to climb the pew and I didn't want him to hurt himself. So he and I sat on the couch for a few minutes. I let him down for a second and he took a step and tripped into the corner of a brick wall. His head had an instant egg shaped bump and a little cut. I rushed to the kitchen and made a little ice pack. It was a horrible bump and he was crying uncontrollably I had our friend Jake go into the chapel and send Steve out. Steve and I decided that Burke and I should go home. I put my ankle ice wrap around his head and gave him some Motrin. He took a little nap, and woke up when the kids came home from church. They all wanted to see him and make sure he was alright. He is doing much better now, and the swelling is pretty much gone.
2 comments:
Ouch! That's quite the cut! It's been good to catch up on your blog!
Poor guy. I've been wondering about him. Glad he's feeling better!
Post a Comment