Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1/2 Day Until Summer Vacation

Tomorrow is Amy's kindergarten celebration and then we are done!  We won't even be  there for half the day. I am so happy.  I've already promised a game of chess  to Tommy.  Speaking of which...



Tommy won the chess tournament for beginners!  I am so proud of him.  He is so happy about this accomplishment.

ALSO

Today is Amelia's 1 month birthday.  One month of Amelia has been great.  She is sleeping so well, and eating well.   She is very calm so far, and only cries when she's hungry.  She is a sweet baby.  She still has her dark fuzzy hair.  She also still has her peach fuzz back.  We still can't tell what color her eyes are going to be.  I love her so much and am so happy that she is part of our family.




Oh yeah, she cries when I'm trying to take her picture, too.

No comments: