Planning. I'm planning out our daily schedule and activities. The kids are not happy that they will have to do some kind of learning over the summer, but I really think it is for the best. I would hate to see their minds turned to mush!
We were able to go swim at our friends house this morning. That is something we are going to try to do a few times a week this summer. Since the kids are taking swim lessons, I don't want them to forget what they've learned. Plus it is so hot already, it's nice to cool off. I jumped in the pool and played with Burke. I was surprised that he is scared of the water now. Back in October when we were doing home school with Amy, we would go swim two days a week and he loved it, and had no fear. He was very cautious this morning. That's a good thing. Amelia slept the whole time we were there.
After swimming everyone wanted to lay around and watch a show, so I put on Meet the Robinson's. Such a cute movie.
I think a fort is in our future. Maybe we can keep it up more than one day...maybe.
There is a mountain of laundry on my kitchen floor. If I climb over it I might be able to make dinner tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment