Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday

We had a busy day today!  Steve took a few of his young men on a bike ride this morning.  They are preparing for an 80 mile bike ride in California this summer.  They rode 20 miles.  While they were gone, I took Tommy and Michael for their well check with the awesome Dr Scharff.  I love that Dr.  I can't say enough good things about him.  I told him my concerns with both boys.  Tommy doesn't seem to be growing, and Michael doesn't seem to be gaining weight.  He looked through their charts and they are both on their growth curves.  He's not concerned.  I'm relieved.  He did find that Michael has a benign heart murmur.  I don't know why no other Dr has found that, but Dr Scharff is very thorough, and he was able to listen for a while to Michael's chest.

After we left the Dr, we headed for Wal-Mart.  I needed to pick up a few things.

At 3:00 we went to our across the street neighbor's for a birthday party.  They are really good people, and we are so happy to have them as neighbors.  As soon as we came home from that party, we left to go to Steve's dad's birthday party.  We all had a nice time there.

Amelia had a tummy ache.  She's doing better now.  She is such good baby.  She's been sleeping through the night for about a week now.  She's awake more during the day.  Her hair still hasn't fallen out.  I love the soft, downy baby hair.

No comments: