Monday, May 28, 2012

3rd Day of Summer Vacation

Today is Memorial Day.  It was a busy, fun and productive day.  We woke up early, and I went for my first run in 10 months.  I was slow, but it felt so good to run.  I had Alexis as my running partner.  We only went a mile and a half.

When we came home we went right to work.  I have been wanting to do some cleaning for a while.  The house feels good right now.  We mopped, wiped base boards, did laundry (again), wiped cabinets, dusted, vacuumed, and cleaned the blinds.   I hope it lasts until tomorrow.  

The kids went to their grandma's and learned how to play marbles.  They had a fun time.  Then we went to a friends for a BBQ and swim.  It was really fun.



Sunday
On Sunday I took a few pictures of Amelia.  She's starting to be a little more photogenic.  This is the dress we had her blessed in.  I think it is really pretty on her.  I glued the bow to her head.  The kids were appalled.  It will wash out.  She is five weeks old in these.





I love this baby girl.

No comments: