Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5th Day of Summer Vacation

Tommy came in our room at midnight last night.  He wanted to inform me that her threw up in his bed.  Gross.  He wasn't feeling so hot today.  I wish he would feel better soon, because Cub Scout day camp starts tomorrow.  I think he'll have to miss the first day.  We need him to be well.

We did a little home school.We went swimming this morning.  Went shopping in the afternoon.  Alexis had a friend over.  

Tomorrow is Thursday. It is our no electronics day.  I'm glad.  The kids already need a break from their new toys.  I'm hoping we can play some fun games, and maybe do some type of craft.  I think we'll organize the Lego hutch.  Maybe we will start building a new Lego set.  I really enjoy Legos.  They are pretty fun, and it's something that all the kids and I can do together.

I ran this morning.  It was good to be out.  I'm hoping to improve on Friday.  Tomorrow is pilates day.

No comments: