Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our Disneyland Trip 2012

I have to say, I love Disneyland.  It is so fun.  We went for four days, and we still didn't do everything that I would have liked to.  As I wrote in a previous post, I forgot to pack our camera.  I was so upset, thinking I was only going to have my crummy camera phone to record the trip.  I didn't realize that there are photographers all over the park taking pictures, and most of the characters we saw had photographers too.  For Christmas, Steve bought me the DisneyPhotoPass CD so that I could have all of the pictures we had taken.

We had a great time.  We have been told that you shouldn't take a baby to Disneyland, but we did. Amelia was so good.  She was so easy going, being put in the stroller, taken out and going on rides, and then having to go back in the stroller again.  I'm so happy that Disneyland has a rider swap program.  Any ride that Amelia, Burke, and sometimes Amy couldn't go on we would ask for a pass.  Steve would take the taller kids on the ride and then when he was done, I'd go right to the front of the line and ride the ride without having to wait very long.  It helped  make it so that we could do more, and see more.

Alexis' favorite ride was the California Screamin' roller coaster in California Adventures.

Tommy's favorite ride was Radiator Springs Racers.

Michael's favorite ride was also the California Screamin' roller coaster.

Amy's favorite ride was Space Mountain.

Burke's favorite ride was Toy Story Mania, and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters. He went on it at least 10 times.

Amelia loved the Small World and Ariel's Undersea Adventure.

Steve's favorite was Pirates of the Caribbean.

I liked Tower of Terror and Pirates.

We saw so many characters this time and I was so excited every time.  I loved seeing the kids being kids.  I ams so happy that we were able to take this trip.

The boys were chosen to participate in the Jedi training.  It was fantastic.












Amy and Burke with Merida.  Burke loves Merida.


The photographer wanted to take Amelia's picture.

Amy with Rapunzel.  Burke did not want to see her.  He cried the whole time we were there.



Tommy and Michael with Jack Skellington.

We loved Cars Land.  It was amazing.


Radiator Springs was beautiful.




We had to see Buzz and Woody!


Darth Vader and Darth Maul scared Burke so bad.  He was inconsolable.  I really felt bad for him.





I'm glad we were able to have a few family photos taken this year!

I love Disneyland, and can't wait to go back!

No comments: