Dear Steve,
Thank you for staying up until 1:30 in the morning, listening to me. Thank you for helping me put my thoughts and goals in perspective and helping me see that the adversary was putting things in my path that would take me out of the home in the most crucial time of our kids lives to pursue dreams that aren't going anywhere. Thank you for helping me remember my motivation for wanting to go to school, and why I chose the school I chose in the first place. Thank you for helping me recognize that Satan can put good things in your path to take you away from better things at home. Temptations aren't always bad, but where they take you may not be exactly where you want to be. Thank you for being supportive in my new venture to go to college. Thank you for being patient and for listening to me while I tell you all the things I want to do. Thank you for reminding me to prioritize. Thank you for being supportive as I homeschool our children. Thank you for helping me look at what isn't working, and for helping me find a solution. Thank you for being a wonderful father and a great husband. Thank you for providing for us, and making it so that I can stay home and take care of these children we've been blessed with. Thank you for your faith in Jesus Christ, and for you love of His gospel. Without it, we would have no direction in our marriage or home. Thank you for telling me that I'm beautiful. Most of all thank you for loving me.
Love,
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment